Step 1: Choose an Image(s)
Think about what size would be best for you*:
- Mini: Approximately 8″ x 10″
- Small: Approximately 11″ x 14″
- Medium: Approximately 18″ x 24″
- Large: Approximately 36″ x 48″
*Custom sizes are available upon request.
Special Note: The exact size of the giclee may vary by a couple of inches depending on the image. Please call for exact dimensions.
Step 2: Canvas or Archival Paper?
Decide whether you would like the image reproduced on canvas, or on high quality archival paper (which preserves color for hundreds of years). Any size image, except for “Mini,” may be reproduced on canvas with 1.5″ wooden stretcher bars, or archival paper. Mini” sized reproductions are only available on archival paper. You would matt and frame reproductions on archival paper; most sizes are standard and matts and frames would be availble at art store.
Pricing for Canvas with 1.5″ Wooden Stretcher Bars (reading for hanging):
Small 11″ x 14″ $120
Medium 18″ x 24″ $240
Large 36″ x 48″ $480
Pricing for Archival Paper:
Mini 8″ x 10″ $36
Small 11″ x 14″ $72
Medium 18″ x 24″ $145
Large 36″ x 48″ $300
Step 3: Additional Information
- Shipping and handling charges are not included. Estimate 10% of your cost.
- Volume discounts apply on an individual basis.
- Originals shown and sold by appointment only.
Expect 3 weeks for delivery, or call for special requests.